Our user-friendly and fully automated Excel based Personal Budget Model will allow you to assemble a personal financial forecast and cash management tool in a simple and quick 3 step process.
Over and above the normal and basic features most budget models will offer you, our Excel based Personal Budget Model will allow you to easily account for:
- Fixed or variable income options;
- Option to forecast/budget for one or 12 months;
- Once-off expenses (automatically inserted in correct month once selected from month drop down list);
- Escalation or Increases on against budget items in relevant month of the budget;
- Up to 7 different bank accounts (manage all activity in all your bank accounts);
- Reconciliation of cash balances (Reconcile items already deducted or deposited for current month – in up to 7 accounts);
- Track how your expenses are split (i.e. Debt repayments, Food & Entertainment, Insurances, Home Expenses, etc);
- Track how your monies flow (i.e. Cash, Debit Orders, Internet Payments, etc);
- Print analysis of net flows (surplus/shortfall), Net Income/Expense, Bank Account Reconciliations (selected number of accounts) or even a list of all entered items. You can choose whether or not you want to print for one or 12 months;
- You don’t need to be financially orientated or skilled in Excel. The model is fully automated and includes a thorough HELP/TIPS System.
- See how your net cash position changes as you type in your income/expense items.
Want to see more on how the model works, view the illustrations below (click on image to enlarge):